Read the five sentences below. The same base word is missing from each sentence, but in different forms. Please note that in most cases several words can correctly complete one of the sentences, but there is only one base word that you can use in all five sentences. Enter the correct form of this word to complete each sentence.
Click on the "Next exercise" button to go to the next set of sentences.
1) If you __________ your probation, you will be immediately re-arrested.
2) Each side in the conflict accused the other of the ceasefire ___________.
3) The U.S. has suspended all foreign aid to the country because of its history of human rights________.
4) I think having the press try to photograph the family of the victim during her funeral is a total _______ of their privacy.
5) No trespassing. ____________ will be prosecuted.
Send your answers vía e-mail, or answer directly in the comment section.