Read the five sentences below. The same base word is missing from each sentence, but in different forms. Please note that in most cases several words can correctly complete one of the sentences, but there is only one base word that you can use in all five sentences. Enter the correct form of this word to complete each sentence.
1) Scientists working in the battle against cancer are hoping to be able to _____________ the DNA of a cancer sufferer so that the disease kills itself.
2) She practises shiatsu, an oriental form of body ____________ , as well as massage.
3) I wouldn't trust Elinor; she is very _____________, and is friendly only when she thinks it is in her own interest.
4) The research results have obviously been _________________ in order to get the desired answers.
5) Advertising is the art of ______________ people into buying something they don't necessarily need.
Send your answers via e-mail, or answer directly in the comments section (You must have a Gmail address)