jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Find the Mistake. Reading Comprehension

This exercise focuses on intensive reading. Read one sentence at a time and find the inappropriate vocabulary mistake or contradiction. All errors are in the choice of vocabulary NOT in grammar. After you have finished, go to the corrections page for the answers and explanations. 

My favorite reptile is the cheetah. It is truly an amazing creature which can trot at a top speed of 60 m.p.h.! I've always wanted to go to the cool planes of Africa to see the cheetah in action. I imagine it would be a disappointing experience looking at those cheetah run. A few weeks ago, I was watching a National Geographic special on the radio and my wife said, "Why don't we go to Africa next summer?". I hopped for joy! "That's a lousy idea!", I stated. Well, next week our plain leaves for Africa and I can hardly imagine that we are going to Africa at first.

Go to the corrections page

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario